Alkaline Bottled Water vs. Alkaline Ionized Water
Why a water ionizer is better than bottled water
- Savings: Bottled water costs up to 1900% more than tap water.
- Purity: LIFE Ionizers custom pre-filtration purifies your water before it is ionized
- Convenience: Going to the store for bottled water becomes a thing of the past!
- Taste: Raising the pH of water with a water ionizer has been shown to improve the taste.
- You can finance a water ionizer for less than you may be paying for bottled water!
Bottled water may not be as healthy as you think…
A 2008 Study of 10 popular brands of bottled water conducted by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) found disinfection byproducts, fertilizer residue, and pain medication in all of them.
- Some bottled waters are nothing more than filtered tap water.
- Bottled mineral waters may contain high levels of sodium.
- Reverse osmosis – used to “purify” some bottled water – strips essential minerals from water. (N.A. Environmental Working Group).
Do you really know what’s in bottled water?
- According to the FDA: “bottled water plants generally are assigned low priority for inspection”.
- The FDA monitors bottled waters for impurities, but does not monitor pH levels.
- Bottled water companies are not required to disclose to the public how they treat their water, or what contaminants have been found in it.
- The FDA allows fluoride to be added to bottled water (N.A. FDA).
The Advantages of Alkaline Ionized Water
- Made without using chemicals.
- Filtered and ionized for optimum quality.
- Saves money over bottled water, just pennies a gallon to make!
- Raising pH with an ionizer has been shown to improve the taste of water (Koseki M, Tanaka Y, and et al).